GIPA is pleased to announce admission to the PhD program in Social Sciences.
PhD program applicants must submit the following documents as a part of the admission process:
• Completed application form (Access download here)
• Professional biography (CV)
• Institutions of higher education Master degree or equivalent academic degree issued by a copy of the diploma (a Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences is required)
• Grades list
• ID card copy
• One photo (size 3 x4)
• PhD research topic short description (approximately 500 words) to includean introduction to the research topic, its scientific innovation andthe proposed research methodology. (See form here)
• International certificate attesting to a B-2 level in the English language. (An English language assessment test will be given for those applicants without this certificate.)
- English language assessment test
- Admissions Committee interview
- PhD research topic’srelevance and importance
- Professional biography (CV)
- Publications and or studies
Applications for the PhD program in Social Sciences will be accepted until November 3, 2015 at the Georgian Institute of Public Affairs, PhD Program in Social Sciences Department, IetimGurji Street, 7, Tbilisi.
Program Coordinator:NatiaChighvaria,firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile:595659556 for more information.
Note: For those applicants with a Master degree from a foreign university, a document issued by the National Center for the Recognition of Foreign Education confirming the foreign degree must be obtained and submitted with the application materials.